Saturday, October 16, 2010

C25K Update

So, I think I left off on Tuesday night.  We walked at the fair on Wednesday and at home on Thurs. We skipped Friday (because it's our scheduled day off) and then walked again tonight.

My eating hasn't been so good this weekend.  But eh.  Whatevs.  I'm kinda tired of salads and apples.

Also, I should say that on Thursday or so, I discovered Zumba on Youtube.  Do you know what this is?  So fun.  Look:



So, Friday morning before work I did two songs.  Tonight after I came in from walking, I did three songs.  I look flippin' ridiculous I'm sure, but I don't care because it's fun and it kicks my ass.

So that's it for the update.  Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am going to start doing Zumba at the gym on base, I was going to start a while ago but getting the day care together took a while. Im excited!! Im really proud of you guys!